Resultados 1 al 7 de 7
    Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    12 ene, 13

Como no echar a perder una buena instalación de Prepar3D V4

Mas razón que un santo:
    https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...omment-3646162

Nos conviene seguirlo al pie de la letra, sino queremos estropear el mejor y mas estable de los Sim , que tanto estábamos esperando.

Un saludo.

De flaiyin machin
    Registro
    30 ago, 10
    Gracias!!

Tapatalking desde mi jet cuántico.
    P3D v3.4 & Star Citizen Alpha 2.6 with Aurora LN Running in: Intel Core i7 6700K 4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212 - Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - GeForce GTX 970 4.0 GB Strix OC - 16 GB RAM DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws V 2133MHz - Alimentación Corsair HX750i - Kingston SSD M.2 240 GB - WD Black SATA3 1 TB 7200 rpm - Samsung LED FX2490HD 24" - Nox Hummer TX - X52Pro & Rudder Pedals

Dadme un turbofan y apartaros!

Ghostbuster
    Registro
    30 jun, 10
    Muchas gracias Qasar07! Por ésto te asciendo de Quasar (cuasiestelar) Fulsar (Fully Stellar)

Bromas aparte, gran aporte , ésto merece

EDITO: No me deja darte repus sin dar antes a otros usuarios...
    Última edición por Gerardius; 15/06/2017 a las 19:24
    Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0 GHz @4.8 GHz. - Asus Z170 Pro - Cooler Noctua NH-D15 - Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix 4 GB DDR5 - 16 GB RAM DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw 2133MHz - Alimentación Corsair TM 950 W - Benq LED RL2450H HD 24"
    Mi canal de Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

Nunca discutas con un estúpido, te hará descender a su nivel y ahí te vencerá por experiencia. (Mark Twain)

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    31 ene, 13
    Cita Iniciado por Quasar07 Ver Mensaje
    Mas razón que un santo...
    Hombre, alguna matización cabe hacer. Si no haces nada y no tocas casi nada no solo el p3dV4 sino hasta FS98 o el FS95 se podrían llegar a considerar estables. Estable lo era y mucho el denostado MFS de 2012. El mérito, o parte del mérito mejor dicho, estaría más bien en lo robusto y estable que sería con la retrocompatibilidad (hasta cierto punto, por supuesto) y lo agradecido que quedaríamos los usuarios evitando reembolsos y nuevos procedimientos de reinstalaciones, aunque sea de reinstalaciones gratuitas. En este aspecto el copia y pega de X-Plane es más agradecido.

No es FSX, pero se basa en FSX hasta que se demuestre lo contrario y no forzosamente es un demérito. No es p3dV3, pero, como se ha dicho en algunas revisiones técnicas, no necesariamente está justificado que se hable de una nueva versión, podría perfectamente haber sido una 3.5 de 64bits. Hay opiniones al respecto para todos los gustos.

Es envidiable el entusiasmo que manifiesta Rsrandazzo con el p3dV4 y sus acertados consejos, pero alguna matización había que hacer.
    Última edición por capitanbroca; 15/06/2017 a las 21:09
    No pidas lo que un avión puede hacer por tí, pregúntate que puedes hacer tú por un avión

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    01 nov, 13
    En esta situación no estoy de acuerdo con RR, a este tío aveces se le sube a la cabeza su posición y dice algunas tonterías.

P3D Aun tiene que pulir mucho y de la Beta a ahora ha mejorado mucho pero aun le queda camino por recorrer.

Me quedo con esto que Fly Tampa le dice a uno.

The short answer is no and if you want to follow the "notice" as gospel I recommend you don't install anything from anyone for a quite some time.

Most airport addons are composed of files from various SDK versions, ranging as far back as FS2004 for ground polygons with seasonal features. No SDK after FS2004 supported that feature so every airport that has this, has been using that SDK for at least those particular files. This is not to say that other Models within the same Addon were not compiled with a newer SDKs. What I'm saying is that devs generally have to use a mix of SDK versions for various things. This is also in part why FSX and P3D always keep some backwards compatibility, they can never just dump backwards-compat because every new SDK lacked something.

V4 appears to have a pretty complete SDK which re-introduces important features that were lost since FSX, but at this point I very much doubt there are even a handful, if any Addons which are 100% made with the new V4 SDK.

In fact, the time when you can rest assured that an Addon is fully made using the V4 SDK, is when the Addon is no longer compatible with FSX and V3 at all, or when separate versions for those older Sims come out at a much later date, after the V4-only release.

We are moving towards P3D releases with a strong possibility that FSX and older versions of P3D will no longer be supported at all in the not so distant future.

I will say this... Some of the statements being made in other threads are exaggerating the issues and creating a level of fearmongering that I do not think is warranted.

If Lockheed needed V4 to remain so "pure" and untouched by non-V4-SDK files, they could have just dropped backwards compatibility. Instead they went through some extra trouble to ensure compatibility, which is no minor achievement considering the 32->64bit switch. A stock v4 install itself contains many BGLs and other content that was not recompiled by Lockheed, so a V4 base installation isn't all that "pure" to begin with.

As far as airport Addons go, there are certain parts or types of BGLs where you will see a benefit from removing or switching them to a newer V4 tech, but this isn't true for every single file of every addon in existence. So it is a matter of devs needing to look at their files individually and figure out how to selectively alter them. With the bulk of files of a given airport, which contain 3D models of terminals etc, there is no automatic performance or other benefit by just recompiling them with the V4 SDK. Of course we are conducting tests with our airports and of course I understand that Aircraft are different since its usually a single massive MDL that gets compiled.

So the answer is not as simple as a guarantee to recompile every single file of every airport no matter how old and it will all be amazing.

Right now, I would not install every non-essential obscure Addon without making regular backups of the whole P3Dv4 folder as well as user & program data/ folders just in case. Its unrealistic to wait for every old Addon to be "V4-purified" in the sense that is being talked about in other threads. Devs are more likely going to invest their time focusing on new Addons that will be for V4 only, instead of messing around with their 10 year old stuff for too long. The average 10 year old Addon, even if "V4-purified" and (guessing) 10% faster , would still look and feel like the same 10 year old Addon.

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10415
    Última edición por A40-DD; 16/06/2017 a las 13:40

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    23 jul, 07
    Cita Iniciado por A40-DD Ver Mensaje
    En esta situación no estoy de acuerdo con RR, a este tío aveces se le sube a la cabeza su posición y dice algunas tonterías.

P3D Aun tiene que pulir mucho y de la Beta a ahora ha mejorado mucho pero aun le queda camino por recorrer.

Me quedo con esto que Fly Tampa le dice a uno.

The short answer is no and if you want to follow the "notice" as gospel I recommend you don't install anything from anyone for a quite some time.

Most airport addons are composed of files from various SDK versions, ranging as far back as FS2004 for ground polygons with seasonal features. No SDK after FS2004 supported that feature so every airport that has this, has been using that SDK for at least those particular files. This is not to say that other Models within the same Addon were not compiled with a newer SDKs. What I'm saying is that devs generally have to use a mix of SDK versions for various things. This is also in part why FSX and P3D always keep some backwards compatibility, they can never just dump backwards-compat because every new SDK lacked something.

V4 appears to have a pretty complete SDK which re-introduces important features that were lost since FSX, but at this point I very much doubt there are even a handful, if any Addons which are 100% made with the new V4 SDK.

In fact, the time when you can rest assured that an Addon is fully made using the V4 SDK, is when the Addon is no longer compatible with FSX and V3 at all, or when separate versions for those older Sims come out at a much later date, after the V4-only release.

We are moving towards P3D releases with a strong possibility that FSX and older versions of P3D will no longer be supported at all in the not so distant future.

I will say this... Some of the statements being made in other threads are exaggerating the issues and creating a level of fearmongering that I do not think is warranted.

If Lockheed needed V4 to remain so "pure" and untouched by non-V4-SDK files, they could have just dropped backwards compatibility. Instead they went through some extra trouble to ensure compatibility, which is no minor achievement considering the 32->64bit switch. A stock v4 install itself contains many BGLs and other content that was not recompiled by Lockheed, so a V4 base installation isn't all that "pure" to begin with.

As far as airport Addons go, there are certain parts or types of BGLs where you will see a benefit from removing or switching them to a newer V4 tech, but this isn't true for every single file of every addon in existence. So it is a matter of devs needing to look at their files individually and figure out how to selectively alter them. With the bulk of files of a given airport, which contain 3D models of terminals etc, there is no automatic performance or other benefit by just recompiling them with the V4 SDK. Of course we are conducting tests with our airports and of course I understand that Aircraft are different since its usually a single massive MDL that gets compiled.

So the answer is not as simple as a guarantee to recompile every single file of every airport no matter how old and it will all be amazing.

Right now, I would not install every non-essential obscure Addon without making regular backups of the whole P3Dv4 folder as well as user & program data/ folders just in case. Its unrealistic to wait for every old Addon to be "V4-purified" in the sense that is being talked about in other threads. Devs are more likely going to invest their time focusing on new Addons that will be for V4 only, instead of messing around with their 10 year old stuff for too long. The average 10 year old Addon, even if "V4-purified" and (guessing) 10% faster , would still look and feel like the same 10 year old Addon.

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10415
    +1

En fsdeveloper alguno esta poniendo fino al Sr. Randazzo.
    i5 4670K@4,4 - Asrock Z87 extreme 4 - 8 gigs ram gskill trident 2400mhz - Asus Strix GTX 970 - intel ssd 160 gb - WD HDD 1 TB - Samsung F3 HDD 1 TB - Corsair HW620 - Corsair H100i - Philips BDM4065 4K 3840x2160

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    13 oct, 13
    Como comenté en alguna ocasión, no tengo ni la más menor intención de echar a perder algo tan valioso y esperado como esta versión 64. Por eso es que para hacer pruebas utilizo un programa llamado Deep Freeze, ojo que no recibo ninguna comisioncilla por escribir esto, pero me ha permitido hacer cualquier tipo de pruebas no sólo con el simulador sino con cualquier otro archivo o carpeta del sistema y sólo me basta reiniciar el ordenata para dejar todo tal cual estaba.
    Saludos.